Our Online Community
In our monitored online community we offer our members the following:
- Access to amazing Role Models and Mentors
- Peer Support - Friendship and a true sense of belonging
- Skill Development Opportunities - Mental Health, Making Transitions, Help dealing with Bullying and Social Skills/Social Thinking
- Resources and Connections for Parents and Professionals (healthcare and education)
- Fun Stuff - A library of books for every level reader, games, videos, activity ideas, kid friendly recipes and the most wonderful members and volunteers who are guaranteed to help put a smile on your face!
Just register - and yes we will screen you which involves a phone call -but guess what? - that procedure has kept our kids safe for over 25 years! Worth the wait don't you think? Then simply login and explore the possibilities.
If you need help -just ask. Email email@example.com or call (toll free 1-866-650-6207) and we will do our best to answer any and all of your questions. Together we can our members to Discover their Potential!