What is Ability Online?
- Supportive online community for kids, teens & young adults with all kinds of disabilities or health challenges.
- Parents/Caregivers & Professionals welcome too!
- Safe, monitored & rich in resources and skill development modules.
- Incident free for over 25 years!
- Connections to peers, role models & mentors for info and support.
- Equipment grants for qualifying members (parents) of the online community. Grant recipients are children with disabilities or chronic illnesses under 18 years of age (See Ability Gives)
AbilityOnline.org is listed by the kidSAFE Seal Program. The kidSAFE Seal Program is an independent safety certification service and seal-of-approval program designed exclusively for children-friendly websites and technologies, including online game sites, educational services, virtual worlds, social networks, mobile apps, tablet devices, connected toys, and other similar online and interactive services. Click on the seal or go to www.kidsafeseal.com for more information.