With over 6400 members from across Canada, your donation makes a huge difference. How?
We are a volunteer driven organization, and with only one staff person and a virtual program we are efficient and effective.
90% of our budget is dedicated to our program. Only 10% of ur expenses are administrative in nature! We also don't pay anyone to do fundraising for us.
- $1 a day supports our Role Models and Mentors program - we have over 80 online volunteers who support and guide our members!
- It only costs $15 a year to help a child find a friend
- $25 allows us to recognize a volunteer with a thank you gift card (most are students they really apprecuiate this!)
- $50 allows us to train a mentor
- $75 supports our Specialty Chats every month
- $250 supports our SEO allowing us to track metrics and impact
- $500 lets us set up an e-community and train the moderators to manage it.
- $1000 suppports our Mental Health Modules so we can refresh the content on a regular basis
- $5000 funds an Ability Gives Equipment grant.
Donate now and help our kids discover their potential!